Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Layouts...

Here are the rest of the layouts i was posting yesterday...
Using one of my all time favourite lines, 'flights of fancy' by prima. i used ppapers, pebbles, and stickers from that line. Also used lots of prima flowers and bling. The pic of Sophia in one of her winter outfits. She's my little dolly, i just love dressing her up in clothes, then taking pics of her to scrap!
Ahhh, my gorgeous little boy. He makes the cutest faces! Used October Afternoon Ducks in a Row, with lots of prima goodness.
More Dear Lizzy here. Papers, rose ribbon (love this!), and chip stickers. Again Prima flowers.

Ugh, had our first hot night, and summer hasn't even hit yet! Hudson was restless, so my eyeballs are hanging out of my head today!
Thanks for looking, Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment