Friday, December 16, 2011

Good morning!
My darling baby boy woke me up at 6am this morning. My eyeballs are hurting because i had the house to myself last night and stayed up late scrapping!
I had a go at the Dec sketch over at Handmade By Suzanne. I often browse through the store, wishing i had a million dollars to spend on scrap supplies! After Chrissy i might have to raid the store's bargain bin, lots of good specials!
Anyways, here's my layout:


Sophia my little model as always... pics were taken last year.
I've had these Sassafras 'life is beautiful' papers in my stash for a while. I was finally inspired to use them! I made the little flags myself, just used a skewer i had in the pantry! AND i used one of my all time favourite Prima flower lines, the pretty orange and cream velvet flower. I've been so reluctant to use them i love them so much, now there's only one left in the pack :(... they're so hard to get now!

Time for me to get out of my PJs me thinks...
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment