Sunday, February 5, 2012

February means new challenges! Trying not to leave them to the last week this time...

The first challenge that inspired me was over at Stuck Sketches:


And here is my layout:


Sorry for the bodgy pic~
Used Kaiser Tea at Elsie's collection, Prima & Maya Rd flowers, Kaiser & Maya Rd chipboard, Heidi Grace pin.
I've been re doing a lot of Sophia's baby photos lately. I've never been happy with my early scrapping layouts and even the photos themselves needed some editing!
Sophia is about 6 months old here. Cutie with her bottom 2 teeth! She had the bottom and top 2 teeth at 4 months! And not a peep out of her, they just appeared one day.
Hudson however has been grisly with his teeth poor bubba. His top 4 and bottom 4 teeth all came through at 8 months. My gf's mum told me- which made me giggle, that baby boys whinge because of the whole 'male's cant stand pain' thing! I know Adrian tends to get the man-flu about 3 times a year, and sooks whenever he has a headache, or a stubbed toe...

Anyways, be back later with another layout.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the soft pink against the green :). Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout, loving the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete