Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello everyone (anyone?!),

Yes i've been away from blogland again! Internet issues, loss of 'mojo' contributed to my absence.
I really dislike my little digi camera, so i wasn't taking any pics with it for a couple of months. Instead i have fallen in love with instagram! BUT we dont have a printer at home so i've been trying to find somewhere to print my little square photos! Any suggestions? Kmart, Officeworks dont print from iphones.

So i went on a little shopping trip to my LSS, Chandon Craft, and they had 30% off all Prima! Aaaargh, you know i love my Prima stuff so i grabbed all that my budget would allow, and it has kickstarted my mojo again!

I was inspired by this month's sketch over at Anna's Craft Cupboard. Simple but very versatile! This site is my fave online shop, so i'm always there stalking the clearance section and the blog!


Used: MME hip-hooray Collection, Prima & misc flowers, Green Tara leaves, Jenni Bowlin ticket, AC thickers, twine, shipping tag, paper clip.

Little Man's 1st birthday earlier this year. The pics were pretty horrible, i think when i get my tax back this year i'm gonna buy myself an SLR camera! I'm sick of crappy photos, especially when i look at all the beautiful pics some of my favourite scrappers take. 

I will be back later with more layouts to share.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by my humble little blog!

1 comment:

  1. This layout looks great. I'm just about to start working on my page for the same comp.
    I love Anna's too. She is so quick to post things out and often has a good sale.
    Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete