Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hope everyone is enjoying the last day of August. My oh my thie days are flying by! It's a lovely sunny day here in Geelong, Spring is well on its way.

I'm a bit late with this upload, i did this layout earlier last week and have been slack! Leaving it til the last minute.
It's for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch #3:



Used Kaisercraft's 'December 25th' Collection, Prima & Kaisercraft flowers, Kaisercraft bling star, Prima mask, paint, twine.

I'm always browsing at other blogs, admiring the masking and painting etc, but when i attempt it myself, i can never get it quite right! Anyways, there is meant to be a script mask on this layout, i dont know if you can tell or not!
I also rolled up the music sheet papers into little scrolls, i've seen this on other blog and love it! And i've cut up a holly border sticker and added it behind the flower cluster to give it a bit more depth.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet! Love the scrolls :D~

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Erin! Love the scrolls and I can see the masking...I know what you mean about getting it looking right...I still have many moments when it doesn't work for me...just keep practising and trying different things...there isn't really a right or wrong..hope you are well :))xx

    ReplyDelete